Parent & Students
ESE Advisory/ESE Task Force
Attention 8th Grade Families:
Virtual Student/Parent Webinar 1/19/23 Understanding College Board Student Score Reports- PSAT
Items not allowed on the bus include, but are not limited to:
- IPODs/Headphones- listening to music etc. at railroad crossings;
- Any items that would threaten safety of students (Glass, sharp objects, bats, balls);
- Musical instruments that cannot be held in lap or between legs in individual space;
- Batons or Drumsticks must be in proper case;
- Abusive signs, language, or gestures;
- Live animals, reptiles, insects or marine life;
- School projects that protrude into another student’s space.
It is our goal to transport all students in a safe and efficient manner. Working as a team, parents, school administrators and Student Transportation Services will ensure a successful school year. You can visit our web site for more information concerning transportation. Reminder, the Student Code of Conduct applies to all students, even while they are riding the school bus.
NEW BOX TOPS BONUS APP
Earn even more cash to help Southwestern Middle get what it needs through the Box Tops for Education® Bonus App. Turn your everyday receipts into cash. For more information click here.